Stellar Location. Good Living.
Close to Long Island Expressway
Carle Place is a quiet suburb in Long Island’s South Shore, bordered by quaint village towns Mineola, Garden City and Westbury. Carle Place Apartments is conveniently located near a wide variety of dining, shopping and entertainment venues. Meet some friends for breakfast at Thomas’s Ham and Eggery Diner, or make it a sushi night at Shiro of Japan. Hear some bands at The Space at Westbury, or enjoy a day outdoors at Eisenhower Park.
Whatever you’re in the mood for, you’re sure to find it along the South Shore of Long Island. We’re also centrally located near everything you need to manage your daily life including banks, grocers, schools and employers. Long Island Expressway is minutes from our property, making your commute that much easier.
Dining and Shopping:
- Carle Place Diner
- Vincent’s Clam Bar
- West End Cafe
- Roosevelt Field Shopping Center
- Westfield South Shore
- Cradle of Aviation Museum
- NYCN Theatre at Westbury
- Nassau County Museum of Art
- Long Island Children’s Museum
- AMC Loews Raceway 10 Theatre
- Rushmore Avenue Elementary
- Rushmore Avenue Middle School
- Carle Place Middle Senior High School
- Farmingdale State College
- Stony Brook University
- 1-800 Flowers.com
- Comtech Telecommunications
- Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Henry Schein Incorporated
From our quaint, manicured grounds, to our superb location, this is the ultimate in affordable apartments in Carle Place, NY. Contact us today to learn more.